Author Topic: Capital - As large as it gets  (Read 17685 times)

Offline Jubeli

• Joint Espionage and Defense Industries
  • ICSC Sales Manager
  • Proud Caldari
    • The JEDI community
Capital - As large as it gets
« on: October 09, 2005, 05:59:38 pm »
Interstellar Capital Systems Consortium
News release

As large as it gets

We now know that Capital ships indeed are reality. Every day we see freighters shipping goods when we pass through empire space. Traders and POS owners are thriving, with the capability to make one trip that in the past could take 30 or even 40 trips. Dreadnoughts have showed their worth in battle, shredding enemy POS’s to pieces. We’ve also seen that these huge war machines are far from invincible, and that they can indeed be taken out with some effort. Even when we thought we had seen and heard it all, we found evidence of a dreadnought that has been mining in empire space: this proves that it can be the ultimate toy for an industrial pod-pilot, even as some scream “Heresy!” as loudly as an Amarrian would if someone would claim their God to be a lie.

Many were insecure about the real value of the capital ships when they finally went from drawing board to production, and saw the cost of these giants. Today, you must have one to be successful as a major player in trade or POS industrial operations, unless you want to work yourself to death. Each day we see new freighter owners. The number of inquiries increases, hinting that there is indeed a market out there; prospective owners need only understand that capital ships only come after serious investments in capital.

Our I(ncredible) C(ustomer) S(ervice) C(orporation) business is uniquely focused on customer service. If we can do it, we will try to make the customer happy. Dreadnoughts are built in fringe empire sites chosen by the customer; freighters can be delivered to the customer’s empire doorstep. Our strength is delivery speed. The customers only need to know what they want and have the economic means to pay for it, be it pure isk or in combination with minerals/components. The BYOM deal is a good option for the corporation or pilot that doesn’t have 1 Billion isk or more waiting to be spent.

The first complete cycle of ICSC capital ship construction has concluded. ICSC now has now managed to internally produce at least one of each of the 8 types of capital ships, including each capital ship module and weapon. We build from our own BPo's. Our package deals for a dreadnought plus modules at discount prices have been more than interesting to many of our customers, to the point of being the rule rather than the exception. Future dreadnought packages will have an option for fuel and ammo. ICSC is also planning on trying to maintain a small stock of the most popular freighters as a benefit to our customers who "need it now".

Remember that Kali will soon be upon us. The Black One representing disease, death and destruction. Then cold war will not be an issue any longer, everything is bound to turn. The new era is all about “eat or be eaten”. Today, you should already be asking yourself if you want to be the hunter or the prey? Rest assured, your neighbors have been asking themselves the same thing, and have come up with the whole range of possible answers. I wouldn’t want to be in the “prey” category, and if I wanted to protect myself from capital ships, I would seriously look into procuring capital ships today.

For more information about pricing, contact details and products please visit our website: www.eve-icsc.com
We also offer the service of an in-game jumptool
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 06:17:25 pm by Elissen »