Public > News

ICSC currently not selling ships or modules

(1/1)

Elissen:
Hi!

I wanted to let you know that we are currently not selling any ships or modules. It is unknown when we will start selling them again.

Of course the Jumpplanner and the other tools will remain online and supported. I would like to take the opportunity to thank everybody who has bought their GTC’s at Shattered Crystal and the people that have donated! It is nice not having to pay the server that hosts this website out of my own pocket after 3 years.

I’m currently thinking how to implement some new additions to the Jumpplanner. The difficulty as always is how to implement new features with the least amount of needed CPU power and database calls. The rather insane amount of people that (ab)use the Jumpplanner is the reason why I cannot implement everything that is being requested, it would simply take up to much capacity of the server. But if there is something you would like to see added, be sure to send me an eve-mail (to Elissen) or send an e-mail to elissen@eve-icsc.com.

Best regards,

Elissen

P.S. For everyone who has send a message regarding beta testing, I have noted your e-mail addresses and you will receive an update as soon as the next beta test begins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version