Author Topic: Jumpplanner 3rd anniversary: giveaway  (Read 25611 times)

Offline Elissen

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
Jumpplanner 3rd anniversary: giveaway
« on: October 18, 2008, 01:22:02 pm »
“Really now, how difficult could it be?”

Oh wow, has it been 3 years already? No, it can’t be. Hmm, October 18th, 2005… Jeez, I guess it has. Amazing really.

Where did it all start? Ah yes, dreadnoughts. Back then they came pre-nerfed and their jumprange was 2.5 lightyears. Luckily they doubled that in a later patch. I remember seeing my first dreadnought, it was a Naglfar. My buddy Trak Cranker was flying it, playing with it before delivering it to a customer. I was flying next to it in my Malediction. Those guns were bigger than my whole ship!

3 years ago, a lot has changed since that time. Capitals were rare. Whenever we were delivering we would have a crowd wanting to see a glimpse of the huge ships. Not any more, capitals are used more than ever. And it shows. From a hundred visitors per day to right now where my server pushes out 4,500+ routes per day.

Rest assured, the Jumpplanner is here to stay and free to use!

In celebration of the Jumpplanner’s 3rd anniversary the site has been given an overhaul and ICSC is organizing a giveaway sponsored by CCP. And the best part is that you only need to be logged in on this website to participate! Anybody who is logged in or registers (and activates) a new account between October 18th, 2008 and November 1st, 2008 automatically participates in the giveaway.

So what are you waiting for? Login now or register a new account and enter for your chance to win one of the following items:

First prize:
1x EVE: The Empyrean Age novel - trade paperback
2 Months of game time.

Second prize:
1x T-shirt, winners choice (example)
1 Month of game time.

Third prize:
1x Mouse mat, winners choice (example)
1 Month of game time.

Fly safe! Regards,

Elissen
Weeks of programming can save you hours of planning.

Terms and conditions:
  • ICSC members are excluded from this giveaway
  • CCP employees and employees of their partners are excluded from this giveaway
  • All accounts that have been marked as online or that are newly registered and activated between October 18th, 2008 and November 1st, 2008 automatically participate in the giveaway
  • Winners will be contacted by CCP using e-mail. Make sure your profile contains your current e-mail address.
  • Winners have to respond to the e-mail from CCP within 3 days from the day they are send or they lose their position. The next person on the list will be contacted for his/her prize. ICSC or CCP cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed e-mail.
  • Items will be send from the United States of America, any additional fees, tax customs, etc are the resposibility of the winner, not CCP or ICSC.
  • A list of winners will be produced by ICSC*** and given to CCP. ICSC and CCP will not publish this list.

Policy for EVE Online game time awards:
  • Game time may be applied to a single existing account in good standing or used to create a single new account for EVE Online. (Game time may not be divided among two or more accounts.)
  • The account receiving the game time is subject to the same terms and conditions as any other EVE Online account (i.e. EULA, Terms of Service, etc.) and may not be sold or transferred.
  • If user’s actions warrant disciplinary action, including temporary or permanent banning of the account, remaining game time is forfeited.

*** Elissen will execute a query on the database to produce a randomized list of potential winners.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 05:14:18 pm by Elissen »

Offline Master Craftsman

• Serenity INC
  • ICSC Sales Manager
  • Sarcasm is just one more service I offer
Re: Jumpplanner 3rd anniversary: giveaway
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 11:59:36 am »
Im excluded?  This is not cool Eli!!   :P

Offline Rurik Rotham

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 08:31:58 pm »
Very awesome giveaway for what looks to be an awesome utility. I'm glad CCP advertized this as I'm a new cap pilot and this will be invaluable.

Offline Elissen

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 08:33:03 pm »
I'm glad you like it! If you have any questions just ask them.

Offline tasman_devil

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 06:56:45 am »
whooo I'm in it!! :D

Offline X3R0N

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 10:08:18 am »
Awesome ! :)

Simply a great tool, especially when you have to nurse your brother's capital account 50% of the time it's active :P

Offline Cubschi1

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 11:18:05 am »
Cool, I'm registered.  I still wanna be the guy with half my Capital Sticking through a planet like in your old Eon adverts!  But no seriously a good reason to advertise for the site, can't believe I haven't been here sooner.

Cubs

Offline bwbboot

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 10:22:18 pm »
This is very cool... Jump Planner is awesome  ;D

Offline Trent Angelus

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008, 02:19:16 am »
Thanks for 3 years usage of your free and invaluable tool, on behalf of my corp and alliance. Congrats!

Offline Lithel

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2008, 02:12:48 pm »
Sweet! Registered.

Offline Master Craftsman

• Serenity INC
  • ICSC Sales Manager
  • Sarcasm is just one more service I offer
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2008, 11:06:46 pm »
I nominate Elissen for a free Titan from CCP for all his efforts.  We all know its the least they could do :)

K scratch that.  Elissen has no use for one of those and tbh it can be destroyed.  I nominated Elissen's name for one of the future capital ship types. 
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 11:08:29 pm by Master Craftsman »

Offline Elissen

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2008, 11:18:13 pm »
Now wouldn't that be something ;D

Small note: server is still getting hammered, I increased some limits so hopefully it does not break down any more.

Offline dzieckox

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 03:37:23 pm »
when is draw?

Offline Elissen

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 04:36:23 pm »
The list has been send to CCP yesterday, winners will recieve an e-mail soon.